At least, once in your life you can directly contribute your energy to help your society. Come on, I already did many things to community. However, this one is my biggest wish "I want change my society". In fact, by just pick up rubbishes on streets and road, it does not clean only streets and road but I made tremendously change to Cambodian society. I believe it could change behavior, attitude, and habit of groups of people who always throw garbage around. It would increase the awareness of preserving environment and keep our community as well as country clear and clean.
Personally, I really happy to devote my energy to help society. I hope I can make changes. Further, Cambodia is looking forward to see more and more people participate. Only participation make you yourself and your society develop faster and sustainably.
Ask
Not What Your Country Can Do - John F. Kennedy -
January 20th 1961
 |
| Let's start from all of you!!! |
 |
| Do not mind me; let me help my society |
 |
| This message is to making awareness of all |
 |
| Where we find voluntarism, we will always find positive peace and sustainable development |
 |
| At the corner of nowhere, there is always there is something to concern about |
 |
| Let's move forward; never give up |
 |
| Participation of all make all and effectively change |
 |
| Be always with your community if you want a harmonious, peaceful society |
 |
| Fight against your bad habits by starting do a minor good work |
 |
| Going for bright future |
 |
| Never regret for what you have done. It is already done; you cannot redone. |
 |
| Today is today but do your work must be for next 1000 days and years. |
 |
| Let's continue preserving your society with cleanness |
Lord Buddha
"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."
"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to
one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and
control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the
way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to
him."
"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."
0 comments: