 |
| Inside ALDI Market |
 |
| Inside ALDI Market |
This afternoon, I have spent some of mine time with Supper Market, Shop and Second hand Market. Of course, there are various kind of Markets and Shops here in Leuven, Belgium. It ranges from U.S, Chinese, French, The Netherlands, Indian, Thai and other markets but not Cambodian Market here, unfortunately. The question was raised why there is no Cambodian or Khmer Market in other countries? The thing is this: There are most likely everywhere in the world there is U.S, Chinese and Indian Market because these three countries consist biggest population in the world. As such, their people are in everywhere and, of course, their people will demand their native product, food,...etc. What about Cambodia? Cambodian population is so small, only 14 million. We Khmer are not in as everywhere as Chinese, Indian or U.S. Therefore, we could not open our market and shop in other countries. Maybe it has something behind like Cambodian does not like their native product or I don't know! It really is up to every individual Cambodian perspective. Personally, I strongly suggest Cambodian in everywhere encourage their native product, food and the like so that our product could appear in foreign market.
During my shopping, I found out that there are a lot of thing Cambodia could make such as អង្ករ ជ្រក់ ខ្ទិះដូង ទឹកផ្លែឈើធ្វើពីស្វាយ ម្នាស់ ដូង ត្នោត. Also, we can also sell our local vegetables to foreign country like ស្លឹកគ្រៃ ម្ទេស ប៉េងប៉ោះ រមីត ននោង ម្តេង ខ្ញី ស្ពៃ and many things Cambodian good at it. I have taken some photos during my shopping which I really want to let you know. Here you are:
 |
| In front of ALDI Market |
 |
| Second Hand Shop or Eco-Shop |
 |
| ផ្លែចេកលក់ក្នុងផ្សារថៃ |
 |
| Inside Thai Market |
 |
| Inside Thai Market |
 |
| Aroy-D (ទឹកផ្លែត្នោត) |
 |
ទឹកដូង ឬខ្ទិះដូង
|
 |
| តម្លៃទឹកផ្លែត្នោត |
 |
| ទឹកម្ទេសក្នុងផ្សារថៃ |
 |
| បន្លែដែលខ្មែរក៏មានដែរ ដូចជា ផ្លែននោង |
 |
| សណ្តែកគូរ និង ឆៃថាវ |
 |
| ជ្រក់ទំពាំង និងខ្ទិះដូង |
 |
| ឆ្នាំងដាំបាយអគ្គិសនី តម្លៃ ២៦.៤០ យួរូ |
 |
| អង្ករ(ថៃ) តម្លៃ ៣៤.៩៩ យួរូ |
In other word, I also made some videos for you. Here they are:
0 comments: