Friday, August 17, 2012

Let's Countdown with Me

Hello all friends! Today is August seventeenth, 2012 and is my final day of final exam. Remember! Only fourteen days more to go, and I will leave Cambodia for Belgium. Here is my flight detail:
I will be at the Phnom Penh International Airport at around 4:30am and at 6:00am departure to Bangkok through Bangkok airway. At around 8:00am in the morning of Saturday, I will be landed at Sovannapumi Airport. After about two to three hours waiting, I will continue flying straightforward to the Netherlands and later to Brussels, Belgium, where is my ten months staying destination. Totally, it about sixteen hours of flying. It might be interesting for me as the first time ever, but maybe a big nervous since I heard flying is like driving a broken car on the broken roads.

Note: All friends who interested are warmly welcomed and invited! 
It would be nice if this baboon can throw me now to Belgium directly, so, that I do not need to change flights many times.


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo