Dear all delighted friends @PUC,
It is time to go back school. I know it is a very important day as it is another new step to higher up your year. However, it might be a very boring term for those who study more than five years for just a Bachelor Degree of Art (BA). Come on, move forward for your bright future!!!
"There are only two places in the world where time takes precedence over the job to be done: school and prison." William Glasser
This time in previous terms, I always in class with very strong commitment but I am not in class @PUC anymore for this term. I really miss my colleagues and friends, and my Paññasastra University of Cambodia, a university of hope and bright future given.
Anyway, please all friends go back to school with deterministic vision and visible mission. Please enjoy your whole summer term. Hopefully, I will be back to meet you all by next year.
Please leave your comments or suggestions below!












0 comments: