Sunday, September 2, 2012

Family Pre-Departure Meeting, 30 August 2012

Family photo
Having only two days left, it is time for me to leave Cambodia for Belgium. It is very wonderful and meaningful day for everyone and me. That's not only me that being happy with this opportunity. Please everyone at least try your best to stay in abroad as I am.
        Relatives and friends were invited and attended the meeting on 30 August 2012. Family Pre-Departure Meeting is not as big as EU or PUC meeting. It's only about visiting some beautiful places such as Royal Palace, Wat Phnom, and Koh Pech (Diamond Island).
       

The following are some pictures taken during Family Pre-Departure Meeting, 30 August 2012.


Family photo
With my nieces

My lonely father
Family photo
Family photo
Going with confidence to leave Cambodia for Belgium
From right to left, my uncle, my grandmother, my sister, I am , and my father
Walking for peace with passion
Stand as a Hero
Family photo
My father and his mother, who is my grandmother
My uncle and I am

I am and Ven. Sopheap Sous
I am and Ven. Ratha Run, my best friends (Anniversary:10 years of Friendship)
My friends who always inspire to not stop building bright future
May always peace prevail in this world
Social interaction



0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo