
This is the first time ever to visit Germany. Awesome!
Colonge is very wonderful place. It is nice and clean. Everything there is very well organized, order and secure. I got two hours with tourist guide in Colonge. Our guide told me almost important building, sites, and more other history. I am very interesting with those buildings, sites and infrastructure. Of course, Colonge is a busy city. We have seen cars, trains are working very active. Colonge is lively city. And after two hours of tour-guide, I got released to free walk. As I do not have much time, I just try to walk a long the rivers and find some main important places and buildings. Well, I will not get lost in the Germany's fourth-largest city (after Berlin, Hamburg and Munich). Why I do not get lost? Very easy, I brought a map with. Totally, I went to visit
Cathdral,
Treasury,
St. Andreas,
Chocolate museum,
Crane buildings,
Triangle (Viewing point),
LANXESS Arena,
Town Hall Deutz,
Tanzbrunnen,
Koelmesse (Trade fair),
Rhine park,
Rhine cable car, and
many other interesting places.
I would say I really enjoy my trip to Colonge, Germany. I hope sometime in the future I can bring my father visit this place also. I have much to say about Colonge as it is already perfect place. I just want to share all of you with photos I took during visiting.
0 comments: