Sunday, September 16, 2012

Trip to National Park, Sept 16 2012

I still have some time to enjoy life in Europe mainly Belgium. Only a week ahead I will be very busy with my studying. Anyway, I am trying to take this chance to liberate myself with European environment. This afternoon my brother and I had an opportunity to visit National Park in Belgium. It is not far from Leuven. We just spent around 30 minute to reach this Park or Museum.
In front of National Park
       Well, Coming to this museum I really appreciate their hard working. They decorate this museum in an attractive and professional way. Everything in here is clean and secure. Local and international tourist could tremendously benefit from this beautiful and fresh atmosphere. I myself did some walk in here around 5 km long. It is very natural and classic. I love it very much.
       However, one thing I want to reveal all of you guy is that this Park is man-made; it is not naturally created. Thus it is not as value as our Cambodian park such as Kirirom, Vireakchey Park and so on. I can say that Cambodia is good at this. We all should join in hand to preserve this priceless property. We can help preserve by always keeping it clean and make sure it is secure. There are more to say here but I want all of you express it by one ownself.

Map of National Park



































       

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo