Sunday, September 2, 2012

PUC Pre-Departure Meeting, 31 August 2012

Dr. Trond Gilberg, Dean faculty of SSIR
PUC is a wonderful university I have ever learned with in my life. On Friday 31 August, 2012, I've attended the PUC Pre-Departure Meeting with a lot of delighted guest presided by His excellency Kol Peng, founding father and rector of PUC. Seniors and his excellency gave lots of educative and inspirational advices to students who preparing to do abroad study. One quote I remembered during this meeting is "if there is a will, there is a way," said by Dr. Chea San Chanthorn. And many more to say but to make long story short, I can say that all who study in PUC should try there best to pursue there Master or Doctoral degree abroad. You all can start preparing by follow up PUC. 
    
         The following are some pictures taken during meeting:

Dr. Trond Gilberg, Dean of SSIR faculty
PUC Pre-Departure Meeting presided by H.R Kol Peng, PUC founder father
Dr. Chea Sanchanthorn, giving his priceless and meaningful advices to students
All the five students paying attention and taking notes during PUC Pre-Departure Meeting
PUC leaders working to help students going abroad with confidence
Dr. Nov Kasy, next to Mr. Chou Sa, giving his speech about how to safe living abroad
Paying attention for one's own preparation

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo