 |
| Crowded celebrating Fun Fair Festival |
Very lucky to me as I have chance to look around the crowded people with many things sold on the street and a lot of buyers during Fun Fair Festival in Leuven, Belgium. Here I feel that everything in Belgium or Europe as a whole is about BUSINESS. People here always spend money they have earned during months. They do not regret about spending money but rather very happy and joyful. As such the sellers could earn a lot of money and customers earn a lot of happiness. That is a European way. Do you think it is adaptable for ASIAN or Khmer culture? I would say it would work!!!
 |
| Central of Leuven, Belgium |
Oh! I was nearly forget to tell all of you that there is Khmer family in Leuven, Belgium. I met him very accidentally. I was standing in front of phone house looking at very long way, up and down and not one place, one guy said to me
"ជម្រាបសួរ". I was shock and do not know how to say "ជម្រាបសួរ" back but a while after I recognized that Oh, it is Khmer language which mean
"Hello".
Talking with him very amazingly. I don't believe that I can meet Khmer very quickly like this. You know what he invited me to visit his house which is not so far from where we have surprisingly met.
During my exploring, I took some photos and, now, I want to share all of you. Here they are:
 |
| I am trying to adapt myself with European environment |
 |
| Taking photo of taking photo, m not alone |
 |
| It is 11:55 am in Leuven, Belgium |
 |
| Central Building of Leuven |
 |
| Central Building of Leuven |
 |
| Everyone here is happy with public holiday |
 |
| Samphoas, my female friend coming to Leuven under Erasmus Mundus |
 |
| After shopping, trying to find way home |
 |
| Seeking place to relax |
 |
| Phone Shop where I've just bought 25 euro cell phone |
 |
Doung Hay Ky, Khmer Belgian. He is very friendly
 |
|
| He wants to help Cambodian |
 |
| Mr. Hay Ky trying to play Khmer song for Khmer students |
 |
| TV showing Karaoke Khmer, very romantic |
 |
| Taken photo with him for long memory |
 |
| On the way to International Office and Housing Service |
 |
| In International Office |
 |
| In International Office with no staffs as they celebrate public holiday |
 |
| National Park for Holiday celebration |
0 comments: