Monday, September 3, 2012

Departuring to Belgium, September 1 2012

Relatives and friends congratulating me@Phnom Penh International Airport
Maybe it is very meaningful, cheerful, and emotional for those who will departure study or work far away from home especially in the oversea countries. It is cheerful because they can have chance to flight. Not so may people can flight abroad because resource limitation. However, it is emotional because their lover will go far away from. They could not easily talk and interact with each other as they had done previously. Also, flying is not really always safe and sound. Sometime it might encounter some problem. Thus all relatives and friends always pray for safe traveling. A bit fearful, I have greatest chance to fly abroad. Thanks very much PUC and Erasmus Mundus Program that allow me to extend my studying from Cambodia to the world. With these two organization, I will not able to explore my life in abroad. Luckily, I am done. I am invited to do exchange study for ten months in KU Leuven University, Belgium. During my departuring, I have taken some photos and now I want to share you all.
        Here are some photos taken in Cambodia, Thailand, The Netherlands, and Belgium:

Zoom in picturization
Representations of Preah Puth Mean Bun pagoda
Family picture during departuring
My father and nephew
Boys who work and study smart
Buddhist Monk praying for safe and confident travel
Three exchangers and relatives listen to Dharma Praying
(From left to rightt) Ms.Samphoas, Ven. HORN, Mr. Pisal taken photos before leaving Cambodia
Family image
My grandmother giving me some advice to success in life
Flight preparing to take off as I am preparing to taken on

Moving forward
Flight from Phnom Penh to Bangkok
Bangkok's picture taken from the flight
During transition to Amsterdam
Prepare to take off from Sovannapumi through KLM air
Chatting and surfing internet during 4 hours waiting
The flight behind is for me to Amsterdam
On the flight to Amsterdam
A lot of flight waiting to take off

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo